Today is my birthday.
A year of transition
Finding the way (back)
Getting back on my feet
Desire for rest
Party like an animal
Living like a hermit
It was all there.
What a year.
Body, mind and soul
And owh, chaotic.
Sounds like midlife, hm? ;-)
This year was about finding what is nourishing, comforting and supportive.
Heart and meaning.
A new phase has begun.
It started slowly a few weeks ago (in Paris)
After Paris: a mind shift
Suddenly I got it.
When it comes to my working life.
Working from dust to dawn.
Creating a new reality.
From the deep down corners of...
Let me tell you what’s on my overloaded harddisk.
- 300+ Ideas (I have a special place for them: my parking zone).
- 250+ concept writings. Some are almost finished. Some are just an alinea. Of what?
- 50+ concept prototypes of tools and gadgets.
- 500+ links to cool stuf (articles, videos)
- Huge database with 2000+ images for business and videos.
- 1 almost-ready new book
Besides this, I have my Evernote and Wunderlist, full of 'things to do that could be amazing’
All this stuff is just lying there
In the dark
I see it every day
And it feels like a heavy load
It’s time to get it all out.
Time to express
Time to release
Time to give it to the world.
That means letting go of perfection
“If your fidelity to perfectionism is too high, you never do anything.”
That means letting go of uncertainty.
Thinking that is isn't good enough.
Dare. Be vulnerable.
The last weeks
I threw myself into this.
Ideas realized. BAM
- Boosting Board launched. Officially. Proud. Love this.
- Personal website. Check.
- Renting an office (by july 1th). Cool workspace in a building with lots of creative businesses. Going to organize open office sessions. Letting go of being paid by the hour. People can come over and borrow my brain. Valuation afterwards (thx to meeting Martijn Aslander)
Out of my harddisk. Content. BAM
- 2 e-books
- 4 blogs
- Organized links into Flipboard Magazines. To share it with the world. Published three.
Besides this, I am still doing my 'normal' activities, of course;-)
For me, it's BAM
And I will continue.
More e-books, flipboards and other stuff coming up.
And more ideas will see the light.
It’s going to be a wonderful time.
And I will continue even if I'll run out of money.
This I what I believe in. Love to give. Love to create.
And I believe in the beauty of karma;-)